Monday

QUICK WORD:Getting it done!!!!!

Ladies it is time to...GET IT DONE. Hair done, nails done and anything else that needs to be done. Take some time out, away from the husband and children, and treat yourself to something nice. Styling your hair makes you feel good and look good. So, don't just set money aside for school shopping this year. Put a little away to make yourself feel good and everyone around you, especially your man, will love it.


COME BACK AGAIN.......New photos and posts will be updated regularly.
Post your comments and upload your favorite style created by Yinka
Attention Ladies: Do you have any hair related questions? Post your questions and have them answered by Tallahassee's most talented stylist.

"Still Creating Styles that Turn Heads"

2 comments:

  1. I just found your website today and I must say I was amazed! I love the hairstyles but I have a few questions. How long do invisible parts last? How do you maintain a sew in. How long do quickweaves last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your website today and I must say I was amazed! I love the hairstyles but I have a few questions. How long do invisible parts last? How do you maintain a sew in. How long do quickweaves last?

    ReplyDelete