Monday

PHOTOS: Banging Bobs, Curly Shorts Cuts and Lovely Layers

Full closed in graduated bob








Graduated bob with invisible part


















Graduated bob with invisible part



Side layered bob



Short cut with swooped front


Straight Layered asymmetrical bob


























Curly hair short cut with ridges





     
               






                

 COME BACK AGAIN.......New photos and posts will be updated regularly.
Post your comments and upload your favorite style created by Yinka
Attention Ladies: Do you have any hair related questions? Post your questions and have them answered by Tallahassee's most talented stylist.

"Still Creating Styles that Turn Heads"

3 comments:

  1. Yiiiinnnkkkkaaaa!!!! OMG. I miss u doing my hair. When I come to Tallahassee to see my sister, you just have to do my hair. I really like that short style with the ridges. I'll call/text u to let u know when I'll be there. You are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the love!!!!!!
    Love, Yinka

    ReplyDelete
  3. The graduated bob with the invisible part! Love! The girl with blonde at top, I like!

    ReplyDelete